Sunday, April 9, 2017

Kristie Wolfe builds underground home & sets rural WA hamlet



 I have a fascination with living sustainably, greener living, eco-conscious lifestyle, whatever you want to call it: I think it is so important to take care of the earth, and each other. 



Although I currently live in a traditional home, I try to live so that I am contributing toward a betterment of the environment. For example, my husband and I do trench composting, recycle most items which can be, and we use reusable shopping bags or paper bags. The reusable shopping bags is a must: Hawaii has outlawed plastic shopping bags. I think that's  a smart thing.

Speaking of smart, this woman appears to be super smart and inventive. She must be a fascinating person. She builds different types of homes. She even built a tree house in Hawaii. I love The Hobbit, so I was delighted to see that she built a Hobbit house. It's so cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment